• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Tracks Not Fitting Into The Timeline Bar

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always something. Premiere Elements 2023, like all other software has a multitude of methods for everything! I have inadvertently hit the wrong button and do not know how to fix it.

I have a project with the following channels:
Video 3
Video 2
video 1
Audio 1

Voice

All of these have fit nicely into the timeline bar at the bottom, so I can see all of the tracks at once. I hit an unknown key, now all of a sudden, the tracks appear larger and all tracks cannot be seen at the same time. The timeline remained the same height, but the tracks became larger.  Not longer, taller.

Oh, by-the-way at the same time appeared a "Master" area on the right end of the timeline.

1) How do I resize the tracks in the timeline area? (Not resize the timeline area, just the tracs sizes so I can see all of them at once.)
2) How do I get rid of this "Master" thing to the right of the timeline?  What is it even for?

Thanks,
Bruce

TOPICS
FAQ , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Ok, I answered my own questions.

1) How do I resize the tracks in the timeline area? (Not resize the timeline area, just the tracs sizes so I can see all of them at once.)
A) The arrow to the left of each track can be clicked to enlarge or collapse each track height.  If you have many tracks you may need to have some or all of the tracks collapsed if you wish to see all of them at the same time.  Or, you can make the timeline larger (Which makes the video screen smaller).

2) How do I get rid of th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I answered my own questions.

A) The arrow to the left of each track can be clicked to enlarge or collapse each track height.  If you have many tracks you may need to have some or all of the tracks collapsed if you wish to see all of them at the same time.  Or, you can make the timeline larger (Which makes the video screen smaller).

2) How do I get rid of this "Master" thing to the right of the timeline?
A) I had somehow changed from "Show Classic View" to "Show Audio View".  This is on the left, just above the timeline.

Sorry for the question before I studied it myself….
 Thanks,

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines