• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio on timeline - no sound is heard???

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me again. Now I have a problem with the sound. I can see it on the time line. I fades in and out as I instructed it to do. The sound came from spitting if off the video (separating it) the video plays but no sound comes out. I have gone and checked the original video - the sound is there as expected. I tried reloading the video and starting again. But no sound!! Help please> many thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does any audio play in your project -- music, narration, etc.? Something other than your video.

If no audio from any source plays, you need to change your Audio Hardware preference.

If all audio plays EXCEPT the audio from your video, it may be that your video uses AC3 audio.

But how the latter effects your performance depends on which version of the program you have and on what operating system -- as well as what model of camcorder your video is coming from. So we'll need more details in order to help you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines