• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audio sound out of timing

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a new issue on editing mode on my prepiere elements 2019...

it looks like the timing of audio with video goes out completely and than makes it difficult to edit, but when i export the video it seems to be ok. Do i have to reinstall the software or is there a update i don't know about?

thank you

TOPICS
Audio , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you render the timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply,

yes I do render the timeline but the problem remains

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, what is the source of the video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely you're dealing with a video that has a variable frame rate.

Open the video you are trying to edit in the free download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set View to Text and then copy this text and paste it to this forum. Once we know the detailed specs of your video we'll better be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the reply Steve,

it only started doing this 2 months ago and always using the same source with the same cameras...

it looses timing on audio and picture on the same clip and only when editing. I will try your suggestion though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply,

i use 2 sources, first the DJI Osmo2 with a S9 cell phone and the second is my Cannon DSLR. I use the program for about 10 months but it started giving me this problem only about 2 months ago. It looses timing on audio and video on the same clip, but only awhile i am editing... when exporting the video it is all good and synchronized 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines