• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't burn dvd

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a slide show in Premiere Elements 2021 and can't burn it to DVD.  It is mostly pictures and some videos.  It is a little over 34 min. and almost 2.5 GBs.  When I attempt to burn, it encodes the media for the menu without a problem and when it encodes the media for the slideshow, it stops at 63%.  It gets there in descent time but doesn't get any further, even when I let it go over night.  I have not recieved an error message.  I just have to cancel burn.  

I tried burning without a menu and got to 67% but it still stopped.  I also tried converting the HEIC pictures and mp4 videos I had to jpeg and mov. but it didn't help.  I saw something on here about turning off the hardware accelerator, so I tried that and got to 64%.  Anything I can do?

Thanks

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you Export & Share your movie as a 720x480 MP4?

If you can output that, you can open a new project, drop that MP4 on the timeline and output your DVD from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the help and suggestion.  It didn't work (probably operator error) but it did push me in the right direction.  I ended up going through the videos and finding some that were to high in resolution and needed to be converted to mp4.  Once that was done, it worked.

Thanks again for your help and quick response.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to burn my movie on DVD like  I did with dozends of movies made by Adobe premiere in the past but now it says, after choosing the menu disk: No available burners. While the burner appication is connected. What can I do tho burn my movie on DVD?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Reyna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a new subject, Reyna. So if you are looking to have a deeper discussion, you should start your own thread.

That said, go first to  your computer's manufacturer's site (HP, Dell, etc.) and download and install the original firmware and drivers for your disc drive. That may solve your project.

Otherwise, you can save your DVD files to your computer as an ISO and then use a third-party program like the excellent, from ImgBurn to burn this ISO to a disc. 

Please start a new thread if you need more detailed instructions on any of these solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines