• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a 2.7K timeline in Premiere elements 2018?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I do not see a preset for creating a 2.7K timeline in Premiere Elements 2018. I see prests for 4K and 1080, but nothing in between. Am I missing something? Is 2.7K not supported in PE 2018?

Thanks!

Tony

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tony,

I'm pretty sure it does.  But, I don't have a file to test.  Is it from a GoPro?

The way it should work is ignore the manual project setting.  Instead, be sure your first clip to the timeline is one you want for the automatic setting of the projects. 

Then, edit normally and output your final files in a format you want.

If you don't already have Premiere Elements, you can download a trial copy before buying the serial number.   If you are inclined, put a 2.7K clip on DropBox (or similar) and I will try it for you. 

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bill,

Thanks so much for the reply. I dragged and dropped my 2.7K footage onto my timeline without selecting a preset. I then selected the highest bitrate export using 1080p60fps and then manually changed the resolution to 2704x1520 same as my footage and it did export as 2.7k. I uploaded it to YouTube to verify on my 4K TV.

Here is some RAW 2.7K footage from my GoPro... GOPR0783.MP4 - Google Drive Let me know what you think.

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines