• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

crop landscape video to phone aspect ratio - premiere elements

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I release basic visualisers for music on youtube and instagram, and feel like my instagram videos would benefit from having a mobile aspect ratio. the visualizers don't have any important information outside of the centre, so I want to crop them out, leaving only the centre of the video, and changing the frame so there won't be black bars on either side after i export - how do i go about this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Premiere Elements forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As of now that is not possible. Elements does not support social media dimensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines