• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete titles/text templates

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created quite a lot of new titles/text templates and my computer has now become very slow when working in Adobe. I would therefore like to delete them but cant find out how. I have deleted them from "project assets" in the project i created them in but they dont disappear from the "library" (add titles and text to your clip) where you find all titles. Does anyone know how? And i have tried to right click on the title in question but no option occurs. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Feature request , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to do a windows search and delete them manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i do that? And please explain detailed because my skills are none 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Though a lot of title templates isn't likely the reason the program is slowing down. Most likely there's something else in the works.

But without knowing which version of the program you're using and your computer OS and specifications it's hard to say how to address it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know the titles isn't all of the problem but it became a lot worse after creating them and as soon as I open the title-library the program crashes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines