• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downgrade from Elements 2022 to previous version?

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Elements (both Photoshop and Premier) to work on slide shows of my late parents slides. I was using Elements 8 and was having trouble with errors on my new Win10 PC. Told me Premier was running out of system memory (I have 64 G of system RAM). It would give errors when trying to burn to DVD, so I purchased Elements 2022 and I find that it does not even have the Create DVD with Menus choice! Can I download an older version of Elements that has DVD with Menus capability?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your v2022 serial number will not work with any other version

I know that authoring a Blu Ray was removed several versions ago, but I thought that the Windows v2022 still had authoring a DVD when going to the share/export function

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the very bottom here https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements/upgrade.html where is says the Windows version will create a DVD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines