• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Echo in Narration

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...I am recording narration the way I always have, but all of a sudden I am getting an echo in my narration.

I typically have the 'mute audio while recording' box checked, but out of curiosity tried it both ways today and get the very same echo.

I am using a clip microphone, which I have used successfully for the past 6 months.

I can't figure out what I might have done to cause the echo...any suggestions on where to start looking?

Thanks in Advance.

Lynn

ps...if  could figure out how to attach the audio clip, I will.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regardless of whether or not you have "Mute while recording" selected, the program plays your audio right back at you as you record it.

The only solution I've found is to turn off my speaker volume completely while recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"ps...if  could figure out how to attach the audio clip, I will."

If I understand that part of the question, you could record to another device.  Then the audio file created coul be brought into Premiere Elements like any other video file using "Add Media".  From there it could be placed on any of the extra audio tracks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines