• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphic/text not following motion tracked object (Premiere Elements 2021)

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Premiere Elements 2021.
I followed the tutorial on the help section as well as YT videos but are unable to attach anything to the tracked object.

- Yellow rectangle appears once tracking is calculated. It successfully tracks the objects as I play/scrub the clip so I assume it's not an issue of the object not being trackable.

- When trying to click and drag an image/text/video to the yellow rectangle (tracked object), the rectangle does not turn blue as shown in multiple tutorials. The image does show up on the the video tracks but does not follow the object. I've tried both default grpahics (the image templates that automatically pop up when motion tracking is selected) and images/texts/videos from project assets. Nothing works.

Can someome help me figuring out why it's not working? I would greatly appreciate it.

References used:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/motion-tracking.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDzXE2udAsg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard to say without seeing what you're doing or at the very least what your final video looks like, Miino. Can you link us to the video on YouTube?

Also, are you saying it fails no matter what graphic or text or video you attach to the track box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apprecaite the reply. I've tried doing the same procedure on other clips and it seems to work. It just happens to not work on the clip I described for above. Yellow box shows up on object and tracks as it moves but does not turn blue when an graphic/text is hovered over it to attach. This just seems like a bug or the software isn't able to track the object. I've since given up on it and have done different edits on it so I'm willing to let it go. Thanks though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines