• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hardware Acceleration on Intel .... again(APE2021)

Engaged ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that this topic has been already discussed a few times on this forum. Despite contacting Adobe support about it and trying many different drivers, hardware acceleration still doesn’t work on my computer which is very annoying. People from Adobe support promised to provide an update in order do solve that problem a few months ago but nothing has happened so far.

There is definitely some issue here since APE says that Hardware Acceleration is unavailable suggesting lack of appropriate hardware and at the same time I can use GPU acceleration on that hardware (Intel 630).

At this stage I’d like to know if this is widespread problem affection most users on Intel processor on Windows 10 (with recent updates) or only very small number of people are affected.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, new update of APE2021 landed on my computer. Hardware Acceleration (on Intel) is still not working. This is so annoying.

Do you have any issues with Intel Hardware Acceleration on Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.....At this stage I’d like to know if this is widespread problem affection most users on Intel processor on Windows 10 (with recent updates) or only very small number of people are affected.

I'm sorry that you are annoyed.  Based only on reading posts on this board, I'll suggest that it is not widespread.   That does not make it less of a problem for you.  If it is any concelation, using the GPU use does not make significant changes to any work I do.  RAM seems to be much more important.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

not according to adobe support told me 4gigs is better then 32gigs 4>32 adobe logic 

and thats the reason my igpu does not work they said one time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was just coming to post same thing that its not fixed still we shoul dig up the old threads al link them here for info.

but somthing has changed the igpu is being used for rending even though adobe says its not i will have to try test with it on and off to see if its actually improving things or just stitting there doing double work and burning power.

see for your self when rending in task manager it gets 3d usage 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines