• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have the available Music Scores changed in Premiere Elements 2021?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I have been using Adobe Premiere Elements 2021 for the past year, and I booted it up this week to find that one of the Music Scores I regularly use does not appear in my library anymore. The Music Score is Particle. It still exists as an Audio Track. I have already tried re-installing Adobe Premiere Elements. I am on Windows 11.

Q1: Does anyone else have access to the Music Score Particle?

I contact Adobe via their online support and received this cryptic answer: 

I see. It is possible that the note might have been removed. You can post your queries on the Adobe wishform for any suggestions. We would love to hear from you. Please refer the below article: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

There appear to be fewer Audio Tracks and Music Score options in Adobe Premiere Elements 2021.

Q2: Has Adobe updated what tracks are available in general in Adobe Premiere Elements 2021? If so, why?

Thanks,

Damien

TOPICS
Audio , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my 2022 version it is in "Audio Tracks", not "Music Scores".  To my knowledge, Adobe as never put something with the same title in both places.   Once a version is released, the features stay that way.  The only updates to a version are for "bugs" or ACR tables.  Nor have they ever removed something that was delivered and installed.   Something might be left out of a later version "upgrade".   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your response and for checking your 2022 version. I have definitely used Particle as a Musical Score in previous projects. I have just opened up an old project (from March 2022) and the Particle score now appears as Particle_Remix, as shown in the screen shot below. I was expecting Adobe Premiere to complain that it could not find the file.

ParticleScreenShot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines