• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW DO I GET A REFUND FOR PREMIERE ELEMENTS THAT WONT WORK ON MY LAPTOP?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial version which was the 2019 version and it worked ok so I bought a license and was directed

to install the new 2022 version. Now that version wont play  any clips without corrupting the picture with green patches and smears

Ive spent hours asking for advice on here and been directed to graphics card driver updates which I have done with no effect.

I have a 3 year old HP 7th gen i7  processor with two graphics adaptors. a Nvidia 950M which i find from the Adobe site is not compatitble with elements 2022 and an Intel HD 620 which Adobe says is compatible. Both have up to date drivers. Ive tried disabling each graphics adaptor in turn but nothing works. So I thought I would uninstall PE2022 and try PE 2021 but no, when I try to activate it im told my license key is invalid.

So Ive bought a product which is not fit for purpose, which in the UK means I am able return it and get my money back - BUT HOW!

there seems no way of communicating with the vendor except through this support process.

Will someone from Adobe respond? Has anyone else had this problem and solved it?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user forum. Not Adobe.

To contact Adobe Customer Care, log into the site and click Chat on this page.

https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/contact/what-contact-options.html

Adobe is usually very generous with refunds within 30 days of purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines