• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to do animated flares 2021?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find any tutuorials on doing flares in my video for the PE 2021. I'm so frustrated. Anyone know links online with good instruction? Nothing on new version on youtube. Thanks!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be more specific about the effect you're trying to create? Better yet, can you link to a YouTube or other video that shows it?

Flares can mean so many things...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the lens flare effect -  there ar tutorials online for older versions but its so different in 2021 I can't seem to get it working to animate.   This is what I'm trying to do but this video did not help cause it's different version.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7NCDjyTzs4&t=262s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without a screen shot of what you are doing, I have to guess a little.   If you turn on the key frames, it will work the same as in the YouTube you found.  The toggle for the keyframes is hard to see. 

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines