• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install photoshop elements 14 onto new computer

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded it to my computer and, after I click the set up  and, add my serial #, I get a message that the installation failed.  When I click on the error summary it just opens a tab that says the site is unavailable.  

What do I do?  Thanks 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although this is the Premiere Elements, not Photoshop Elements forum, I know that either way the first questions would be:

1) What operating system are your trying to install onto?

2) Where did you download version 14 from? It's 4 generations old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.  Sorry about putting this in the wrong forum.  I ended up being able to install it.   I had to download it a couple times.   I'm not sure why that worked.    It was windows 10.   And, I got it from Adobe 4 years ago or so.  I ended up returning computer.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also be interested to know where to download Premier Elements 14 from as I might need to re-install it on my PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines