• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't upload a 2 hour video to You Tube

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am finished making my video that is about 2 hours and 26 minutes, and when I try to share it into the YouTube option, it says that an error occurred and that I would need to "reduce the duration of my video". I am also choosing the "High Definition Video For Youtube 1920 X 1080" mode. Please help me find a way to save this. If i tried ti save it on the computer, I don't know which one to use, MPEG or PAL. So please help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YouTube limits the length of videos you upload to it. You can not upload a 2 1/2 hour movie to YouTube without having a special subscription to the site. Even then, you can't upload a file directly from Premiere Elements to YouTube that is longer than 10 minutes.

To manually upload a longer file, you need to output your movie as an MP4. You don't need to select PAL or NTSC for a computer file. TV formats only matter on TV and on DVDs. There is no PAL or NTSC in the world of the Internet.

To give you more specific direction, we'd need to know more about your specific situation. Which version of the program are you using on what operating system. Under the Edit menu, what is listed on the General page under Project Settings? What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what is this video's format and resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm just wondering, hypothetically speaking, if there is any way I can give you my finished project and you can upload it for me? Is it even possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That won't work.  Your video would be on my account, not yours. 

Since you don't have an account supporting long videos, your best bet is to output chunks of your video as Part 1, Part 2, etc. for your account. 

To do that you use the Work Area Bars and check the box at output.   Make a series to your computer as MP4 files and upload them individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about this. You know how most of the things that are filling up my computer storage are the videos and photos of my Adobe Premiere Project right? And how if I delete it, Adobe Premiere Elements 9 will need to look for that specific video/photo? Well, I have copy/moved all the videos and photos that are related to my project from the original computer storage ( Local disk ), to the removable hard drive I have that can hold a LOT of storage. Now, my question is, if there is any way for Adobe Premiere Elements 9 to read, get, and use all the photo and video information from the hard drive instead of the Local Disk so it can be used in the project? If this happens, then I can delete the videos and photos that are from the local disk which can free up a lot of space while the  copied photos and videos that are in the hard drive are being used for Adobe Premiere Elements 9. Please reply and ask me questions if you are confused, I am trying to explain it the best that I can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This kind of sounds like a whole new topic, videomaker. Why not start a new thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines