• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't upload my video to youtube. i get this error "Sorry Social Website services

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I can't upload my video to youtube. i get this error "Sorry Social Website services are not available" - am using Adobe Premiere Elements

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be related to the program or it may be related to YouTube. You don't say which version of the program you have or if you've updated the social media settings.

But that said the simplest solution may be to just output your video as an MP4 (Publish & Share/Device/1920x1080) and then use your web browser to get the video to YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As usual, Steve is right.  He did not explain that Google is faster at making changes in connection requirments than Adobe and Google doesn't seem to alert Adobe with upcoming changes.  

Outputing to a local file first also give you the significant advantage of being able to review your work for flaws!   Replacing them after upload to YouTube is time consuming. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines