• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing 2021 projects into PE 2022

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I transfer projects I created in Premier Elements 2021 into the Premier Elements 2022 download?

Thanks in advance for any information. 

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "Premiere Elements 2022 download"?

You can probably open your version 2021 projects in version 2022. That's not true of a lot of versions of the program -- but the differerences between 2021 projects and 2022 projects are not significant enough for the projects to corrupt.

Is there something more you're trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty new to video editing having been at it on and off for just over a year. I have 2021 on my pc. I bought  and installed 2022 but my projects I created on 2021 aren't there. They are there when I start 21 but strangely I can't access them. The video editor does not open so that leads me to ask is there a conflict created by having both versions on the same pc? Does the earlier version need to be deleted?

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no conflict. And there's no reason version 2022 can't see your 2021 projects if you select File/Open and browse to them.

Can you post a screen capture of Premiere Elements set to File/Open showing no .prel files in your folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines