• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insertable Kanji graphic character meaning

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE has 12 Kanji graphic characters you can insert into a document/file. Unfortunately,when you select one of them, the "name" of each of the character is just "Character 1, Character 2, etc."  This is not helpful if you choose to use them.  I'd like to know what the meaning of each of the 12 Kanji characters;  for example, peace, harmony, water or whatever.

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Google Translate doesn't work. I just get a blank page.  And trying to go through the "kanji" alphabet is neither productive or effective.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it's unrealistic to have Photoshop Element Product Dev be able to correct the basic problem; which is these characters are not useable in any file, photo, or illustration since there is no corresponding English meaning.  That means you could insert a character with a totally different meaning into a composistion and have it be other than what you expected.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would not relly on Google nor on Ps when using foreign characters/languages.

I would contact someone who would understand kanji.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines