• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there an easy way to adjust Keyframe Time?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a command or button to copy a keyfrrame length from another keyframe? 

What I mean is, I want to zoom in on piece of my video. The time it takes to zoom in from the start of the zoom to end zoom is 1 second (or however long). I then hold the zoom for however long I want it. Then I unzoom and I want my unzoom to also take 1 second from the start of the unzoom to the end of the unzoom. Currently, I have to eyeball the time to zoom in and zoom out. Is there a simpler way? 

In the image, I want the time to be the same where both arrows are pointing. 

defaultw5g2q0b436c1_0-1634528177194.png

TOPICS
Feature request , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can lasso keyframe points by dragging over them, then right-click and Copy them, then right-click and Paste them. Duplicating a set of keyframes will create the hold you're trying to create. 

If you understand keyframe interpolation, you can also right-click on any keyframe point and select Temporal Interpolation, where you'll find options for holding a certain setting until the next keyframe.

But in your case, I think copying and pasting is the simplest way to avoid having to "eyeball" the settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines