• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu changes size

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made my first menu for a DVD using Premiere Elements 15. After fooling with it for a while, I got everything formatted, positioned, etc.. But when I burned the DVD and played it on my TV, the menu came out too big, and ran off the side of the screen. I then reopened the program and the file on my computer, and found that the menu had changed there the same way. Any idea why it is changing on me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say the menu, do you mean the entire menu, its titles and its buttons or do you mean just the menu background image?

Is the background as is from the template or did you drop in your own custom image?

If you go under the program's Edit menu, what is listed on the General page under Project Settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your interest, Steve.

I was referring to the text that I entered. One of the text boxes expanded so it extended off the screen.

My background was a scene from the video. It did not get distorted. Just the one text box.

Here is a screenshot of Project Settings:

Screenshot 2019-06-18 14.27.40.jpg

After trying a few more times, I got it to come out. This problem seems to happen somewhat randomly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you change the font?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I changed the font when I set up the menu. I thought I then saved it before closing, but maybe somehow I didn't. This happened several times. Anyhow, I got it now and will focus on this issue in future projects. Thanks for you interest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you apply a different menu template?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will look into that if the problem persists. Thnx for the thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines