• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Music track repeat

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premere Elements, how can a get a music track I added to repeat itself automatically to the end of the video, and then fade out automatically at the end of the video, just like it does when I add a music track to Slideshows created in the Organizer?

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you want a music clip of say 1 min to keep repeating over for a video on length say 5 mins and then fade out ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know of a fully automatic way of doing it.  If it were me, I would put the music track on the timeline, select it, use "CTRL+C", then CTRL+V to paste it into the timeline as many times as needed.  The last paste would need cutting to match the video.  Finally, I would select the last clip, right click and apply a fade. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is an Auto Remix feature that will take practically any song and give it a natural beginning, middle and end at whatever duration you set. Naturally, it's got limitations. You can cut a three-minute song down to one minute or maybe up four minutes and the results are pretty seamless. But without more details (and this poster hasn't returned since posting a month ago), it's hard to give specific advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines