• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Upload button does nothing.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finished a video program on Adobe Premiere Elements 2021 and pushed "Export and Share".  I indicated I wanted to send it to YouTube in a Standard format. The software did not render the video, but a box popped up asking for Name of program, Description, and Tags.  I filled everything out, and then tried to push the big red "Upload" button on the bottom. The Upload button does not respond at all, doesn't click. There are no error messages.  I reinstalled Adobe Premiere Elements 2021 and installed the update.  I tried it again and the button still would not move. I've uploaded 13 previous programs and have not had this problem.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PrEl 2021 is now 3 versions old... and YT does change their requirements at times

Are you able to export to a file and manually upload that file to YT?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My daughter-in-law suggested I try that also. But with Thanksgiving and
all, I have not spent much time on the computer. Thanks for the reply--I'll
give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, have you done the internal process to install updates?

I don't do YT but my v2021 is updated to v2021.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, I did install all available updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because of changing protocols, the uploader to social media sites, including YouTube, has inconsistant performance.  The way many of us do it is to output a high quality HD (1920x1080) video file to our computer.   Review it to be sure it is worth the upload time and then use the YouTube uploading system on their site.  It seems like an extra step, but over all, time and frustration will be minimized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines