• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new transitions?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there new "transitions" (for video editing) available in Elements 2022? I have the 2020 version and hesitating to upgrade if there are still no new transitions.
Could not find any answers to this question.

I saw there are some new "automatic" features available for which I have no use.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where are third party transitions available in a transparent way????
When I looked for them in the past, all I found were packages where you could not really see what is in it before you buy them! And even worse, most of them were only compatable with "pro", not for elements, and no way to tell which ones were NOT compatable with "elements".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Elements already have an awesome set of transitions. New ones were not added in Elements 2022

However, In Elements 2021, many transitions were GPU accelerated. which means that with a supported GPU card, they do not need rendering on Timeline and playback is realtime.

List of all new features in last two releases:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/whats-new.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/whats-new-2021.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines