• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE 2018 Freezes in same spot of project.

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audio continues, but video stops. I have cleared cache, closed program and restarted my PC several times, but keeps freezing in same spot. Shooting video with my Pixel 6...I'm pretty sure I've used it for video before, but not 100%. Had been using Pixel 4.  Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

When this has come up before, one answer has been that the clip has a defect or corrupt spot where at the point where it stops.  It some cases it has been that the computer has run out of spare disc space needed to make the previews.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When this has come up before, one answer has been that the clip has a defect or corrupt spot where at the point where it stops.  It some cases it has been that the computer has run out of spare disc space needed to make the previews.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bill. I think I have plenty of disk space (672gb), video is only 1 gb. And as the video has gone on, it freezes in other areas too. How would I know if it was corrupted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will the video play OK in VLC Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bill and Bob, I was able to determine that it was the actual video...froze in the same spot on VLC. I downloaded it from my phone and it was much better. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it working.  Are you suggesting that the video file was on your phone while trying to edit it?  If so, how was the phone connected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines