• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Planning a video layout

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user to Premier Elements and would like to make a video for announcing something.  I would like to use many small clips and put them together with transitions.  I am using  an iPhone 8 to take the videos.  When I download the video to the organizer everything is fine.  What I want to know is - Can I edit each video, save them edited, and then put them on the tieline and add transitions, or do I have to complete the edits(trim and pan and zoom) all on the timeline at one sitting?

Thanks is advance for any help!

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can pre-trim the video clips in Premiere Elements using either the Clip Monitor or the Smart Trim tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

all on the timeline at one sitting?

You can do some editing and then save as "Project Name Version 1" and  close the program if you wish.

Then open Project name Version 1 later to do more editing and save it as "Project Name Version 2" and so on.

Make sure to save backup copies of the media and project files on at least one other disk, preferably at least one being external.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines