• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 11 Unlock code

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I get the unlock code for my original, authorized, bought and paid for, copy of Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements 11? It will not render the video without it. The link in the program no longer works. I can provide the seial number.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you registered the program when you first installed it.

1. Go to Adobe.com and log in to your account.

2. Click on your picture or avatar in the upper right corner and select View Account.

3. On the page that opens, you'll see a list of all of the programs you've registered and their serial numbers.

4. If your product doesn't show up on the list, select the Plans and Payments tab at the top of the page and then select Products from the sub-menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You HAVE a serial number (NEVER post in a public forum) so what do you mean by "unlock code"?

From memory of another message... Are you trying to activate the MPEG export?

If yes, I think that ship has sailed... you should have done that when the program was first installed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines