• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 12: warum Anmeldung für eine Testversion?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe Premiere Elements 12. Nun wird beim starten immer eine Anmeldung für eine Testsoftware verlangt. Ich möchte aber keine Testsoftware installieren, sondern nur PE12, das ich bezahlt habe, benutzen.

Danke fürs feedback.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

You should be able to put in your serial number and the requests for log in will stop.  If the software was registered, you should be able to find your serial number on you Adobe account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue. i have contacted support over this and have been advised to 'buy the new version' which isn't very helpful. The program worked fine last week and will now only work as a trial with the watermark. I work in a school and we use the software with pupils to edit videos. As you can imagine this is now having a massive impact on these sessions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Das ist keine gute Nachricht. Adobe erklärt sein Produkt zum Schrott und nötigt den Verbraucher, ein neues Produkt zu kaufen. Ich werde auch versuchen, den Support zu kontaktieren. Danke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to put in your serial number and the requests for log in will stop.  If the software was registered, you should be able to find your serial number on you Adobe account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have tried that. Used the serial number from my account area and it still asks for a serial every time I start premiere. Watermark still remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jonathanb90337495  wrote

Have tried that. Used the serial number from my account area and it still asks for a serial every time I start premiere. Watermark still remains.

You wrote that you are using this in a school with pupils.  How many people are using the software?  This situation is extremely rare in a single user, single computer situation.  Please note that I'm only a user and not connected to "tech support".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's only installed on my machine. And that hasn't been changed in the last four years so it's odd that it has stopped working. We have Photoshop Elements too, purchased in the same bundle and that still works just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hasn't been changed in the last four years

No windows update's?, driver update's etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. Hasn’t changed as in that’s the only machine it has been installed on. Not others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ich habe die Anmeldung für die Testversion durchgeführt und anschliessend "software lizenzieren" button gedrückt und die bereits registrierte serial number eingegeben. Danach startete PE12 korrekt und keine log in Aufforderung mehr. Für mich ist das Problem gelöst. Danke an whsprague für den Tipp. Grüsse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines