• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 13

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Premier Elements 13, when I press Video Editor, New Project nothing happens, just a progress bar rolls across botton

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you describe your computer system?  And, do you have the original installation files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, HP Spetre, 16GB Ram i7 processor.  I have the original CD and did a new install same issue persists

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two ideas that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10
-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window
-and/or select Run as Administrator to assign FULL Windows permissions
-also https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John's suggestion is excellent!

But if it doesn't work, try downloading the free trial of the current version of the program. See if it installs and works.

If it does, then re-try installing your version.

This bit of troubleshooting will tell you if the issue is unique to your old version of the program. Installing the current version might also install some components that "fix" your old version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I tried as administrator and i got into the application, which is progress but as soon as I press add media it closes the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines