• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 13 ... +1 symbol on Timeline

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a +1 in a small box with a red outline just to the right of each Edit Point (except the first) on the Expert view of the Timeline of a project I am working on. I've never seen that before. What does it mean? The Edit Points are the places where I've snipped. Please bear with me as I'm quite new at this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Somehow you've shifted the audio or video on a clip so that they are no longer in sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow you've shifted the audio or video on a clip so that they are no longer in sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. That's kind of what I thought. Now I just have to learn enough to fix it. I was trying to add a still at the beginning of the movie but I seem to have managed to shift the audio and video tracks by different amounts. Back to the drawing board.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The easiest solution is just to delete the clip from the timeline and then re-add it to the timeline from the Project Assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a few failed attempts, I was finally able to do that. Thanks. I had originally tried to put a title page in front of a series of clips and just couldn't get it to go. Eventually, it did work but that's when I think the Audio got shifted a little further than the video. I guess practice makes perfect. Thanks for you patience with this newbie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines