• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2021 - Can't Export Videos

Explorer ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately I haven't been able to export videos once I am finished making them.  Big or small, rendered...it doesn't seem to matter.  I have enough memory so that's not an issue.  There isn't an error...it just never gets past 1 or 2 % completed.  But it will count down to 5 seconds remaining.  If I can't resolve this issue then I can't use this software anymore.  Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Solved...I just had to have more patience waiting for an update from Intel for my graphics driver.  Unfortunately, this wait caused me to be unable to use software for weeks/months.  Thanks to everyone anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be that one of your early clips on the timeline are corrupted.  Please try setting the first work area bar about a quarter way into the project and try Exporting with the Work Area Bar Only box checked.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete media cache and preview files and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you, basically, saying I should delete the video and try again? I'm having trouble with multiple videos.  One video was good yesterday and now, without having added anything I can't export it anymore.  Every video clip can't be corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AnnBens_0-1652049013850.png

AnnBens_2-1652049055407.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I found the 2nd menu and cleared the cache, but it made no difference.  It immediately stopped at 5 seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the other video is 35 minutes long and evry single clip seems to have a problem.  I'm not wasting that kind of time.  Why would clips from evry source have problems when I never had problems with that source before?  I appreciate any and all input but this is getting really frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't understand how to do this...I don't have any rendered files.  How do I get to that 2nd menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Can you open and export an earlier version or backup of the project file?

You may have a corrupt project file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 1 tb hard drive and 1 256 gb solid state drive...neither is full.  I make sure to update my driver (Intel) whenever an update is available.  I do not have an earlier version.  I gave up on my 35 minute video which is very upsetting.  I'm now working on a new video and I've barely begun and I'm already having the same issues.  This all makes me want to use new software...or just give up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I need to reinstall the software?  I'm using clips from my GoPro, which has never given me problems before...every clip can't be bad. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved...I just had to have more patience waiting for an update from Intel for my graphics driver.  Unfortunately, this wait caused me to be unable to use software for weeks/months.  Thanks to everyone anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines