• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2022 Capacity?

Contributor ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Premeiere Elements and just started making family movies with the program.  Would I be able to make a video of about 2 hours length using 40 or 50 clips?  Is there stated capacity of this program?  I'm using it on Windows 10 with 16gb of ram if that matters. Thanks.   

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on your computer hardware and the specs of the video you're editing -- but if you can run the program, you should have no problems making a two-hour movie with it.

Finding someone who will sit through a 120 minute home movie though may be a  bit harder...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the answer - very helpful.  Two hours would be the absolute max I would make.  Otherwise I'm serving popcorn.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines