• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2022 for Mac "Unable to save data to folder " when trying to export video.

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! Recently purchased Premiere elements 2022 for Mac. Installed correctly and everything works fine until I try to export video. This message is shown every time I try to export. What is the problem? Schermafbeelding 2022-10-13 om 23.23.53.png

TOPICS
Crash , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you read the last sentence of the error message?

DO you have full permissions set?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John, thanks for your response. Yes, the program has permission to all the folders on my Mac. Could it be that it has something to do with the fact that I am on an older mac. Here are the specs:Schermafbeelding 2022-10-14 om 11.13.23.png

Recently upgraded with ssd hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a Mac so can't be sure of this, but on other forums for other products there were reports that a recent iOS update changed some folder permission settings that caused trouble for users.   If it were me, I would double check the permissions or try a different target folder for your exports.  It may also be just the "Workflows" folder listed in the error message.  Video editor software uses temporary files for processing and that may be where they are.    

If nothing else works, start an online chat session with Adobe techs at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

I know it's been a while but I have the same issue with latedt Mac OS and latest elements version 2024.

I gave permission to whole hdd. No success.

how did you solve it?

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines