• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2022 iPhone footage colors all wrong

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I have to confess I'm quite new to video editing software, so I hope any answers will refrain from getting too hypertechnical (yes, I need to learn, but baby steps!).  So, I previously have used the 2019 Elements without a hitch.  My footage currently all comes from my iPhone 8+ (1280x720, 29.97 fps).  I use a video converter to convert the .MOV file to .mp4.  That all worked brilliants in PE 2019. 

Alas, in PE 2022 when I put the very same clips into my timeline, the preview colors are completely screwed up.  I've tried changing the project presets, but still have the problem.  What additional information do you need in order to help me get this corrected?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your graphics card driver. Either Intel, Nvidia or AMD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!!  I have Intel HD Graphics 620.  System says it's up-to-date.  Anyway, why would a driver issue affect PE2022 but not PE2019?  I was reading elsewhere something about having to interpret footage and change a setting to REC.709 (which I don't pretend to understand, except that it's an image encoding standard).  That apparently fixed the problem for some people, but I haven't a clue how to do that in PE2022.  Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines