• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements Render Bar Missing

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements is not rendering, nor is the render bar showing.  When I select "Render" the video clip merely plays.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operating system and program version ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot timeline.

If there is no color bar (Red or Yellow) it will not render.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. No render bar and when i click render the clips just try to play without rendering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Work Area Bar is the light gray bar along the top of the timeline, and yours is very much present, Gregory. As Ann pointed out, it will nto render if there is nothing to render (ie, there are no yellow orange segments).

The new GPU accelerated timeline requires less rendering, as my tutorial shows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It definitely needs rendering. Whenever I go to view the preview of my time lapses it just freezes and I get about two frames of the time lapses. As most of my video is timelapses it's impossible to edit once I have made the timelapses as they just freeze without being able to render. This is not a problem on my main pc as it's very good spec but when on laptop I need to be able to render the preview to be able to properly edit 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The suggestion is that your laptop may not be strong enough to create the previews.   As a possible work around, I would try to export the time lapse footage to an H.264/MP4 video and then use that new file for any editing.  Another possibilty is to work with the project settings.  What are they and how did you set them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry what I meant is I make lots of timelapses from normal videos. As in just using the speed remapping feature in premier elements. No my laptop is def strong enough it's a good spec for a laptop and I have previously rendered previews on it. For some reason that has disappeared and cannot render the previews now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's going to be harder to figure out and will involve looking at everthing from disk space to project settings and preferences.   If it were me, I would try a reinstall of Premiere Elements. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried reinstalling but no such luck. Still all messed up. Very frustrating ill just have to wait till i can edit on main pc again but very anoying that the feature to render has been removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now please the other two screenshots.

If you insist on rendering (i see no reason why) add an adjustment layer with a non gpu effect with no settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show screenshot entire Timeline, Preferences/General and clip info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines