Project assets pane will not expand open

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow my Project Assets window was reduced down to a small sliver on the left hand side of my screen. I cannot view any my thumbnails and it makes it extremely difficult to know what videos I am attempting to select. No one seems to have a solution online, and I was on phone with customer support for a long time to no avail. 

Anyone have any ideas for a solution on this?

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that's the wrong program for here. Could it be Premiere Elements or Rush? Try in the correct forum.

https://community.adobe.com/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Elements forum.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

• To restore default preference settings, hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/preferences.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you grab the vertical edge with your mouse?   I can't get mine to shrink that far but can change the size by grabing the edge.   A very small double headed arrow appears when hovering over the edge of the panel. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines