• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Add media failure - Error: codec missing or unavailable

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I want to Add Audio to whatever video I am editing and when I get the audio from YouTube and put it on elements it says Add Media Failure and gives me an error message and I've been going online for this to help me and it did not work so I'd there any video that can help me with this problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is about an issue with Premiere Elements 8.1 & has not been active for more than 2 years.

Unless you are using Premiere Elements 8.1 you should open a new thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thread has obviously been split by helpful moderators.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>get the audio from YouTube

Ask the owner for the original audio used to create the YT video

https://community.adobe.com/t5/video-lounge-discussions/converting-youtube-vids-to-audio-files-and-v...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yousif,

The expected workflow is to use MP3 or WAV audio files.  They will load the same way as video files in the Add Media routine.   YouTube provides a huge library of files that are licensed for you to use.  There are other sources "Royalty Free Music" but sometime you have to pay for that!  Do a Google search for "YouTube Audio Library".  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get those mp3 files 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also none of these sounds interests me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

get the audio from YouTube

By @Yousif Loves22398089s18q

Some months ago I came across the MediaHuman YouTube to MP3 converter which works very well for me.

Just Google for the above.

Beware that many videos on YouTube are copyrighted.  In my case I downloaded some music by Adrian von Ziegler to use in my own videos.  He is kind enough to include his license terms in the description of each music video and basically one can use his music for free in any YouTube video as long as you acknowledge his contribution.

See the credits at the end of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXWQTm1yaAs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines