• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

re-installing PSE14

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a purchased copy of PSE14 on DVD. My newer Mac doesn't have a DVD slot so tried to download a copy from Adobe but this company doesnt make it easy. One note i saw while navigating this maze said to enter the 24 # serial # but the serial # on my box only has 22 #s? Adobe not too friendly to purchasers IMHO. Any Idea how to reinstall? I hate to buy a DVD player only to find the program wont work on OS BIg Sur.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The serial number is definitely 24 digits long. And Premiere Elements serial numbers begin with 1143. 

Does your number begin with 1143?

Photoshop Elements activations are also 24 digits long and all begin with 1057.

If you registered your software when you first installed it, this number should appear on your Plans & Payments page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it were me, I would consider buying a new version while it is on sale for $60.   In a day or two it will go back to $100.  Software written for older operating systems have risks on newer operating systems.   

Additionally, the disk version used to have all the extra support and accessory files on the disk.  You won't get those even if you find a downloaded installation file.   Even if you get a drive, somethings may not work. 

Make it easy on yourself!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines