• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony Digital 8 i.Link nicht erkannt

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements 22 erkennt die i.Link Schnittstelle von meiner Sony Digital8 (DCR-TR7000E) nicht. Bei meinem Premiere Elements 10 war das kein Problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noch eine Ergänzung: Inzwischen wird auch mein DVD Laufwerk nicht mehr erkannt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As for interfacing with your disc drive, what operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving this discussion to the Premiere Elements forum where you will get more authorative answers from the experts there.  But you are talking about a very old technology and I'm assuming that support has been dropped.  Premiere Elements 2022 should still recognize your DVD drive.  This is a fairly common problem and I'm sure the other forum experts will help you resolve it (although it may be a problem for Mac OS).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since version 12, Premiere Elements no longer includes a feature for interfacing with miniDV and Digital8 camcorders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .   You can keep Elements 10 installed on your computer if it still allows you to use the i.link connection to import from your tapes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Schade, dass Programm unterstützt ab der Version 12 keine iLink Verbindung mehr. Danke für den Hinweis einer gleichzeitigen  Installation der Version 10. Warum wird aber mein DVD Laufwerk nicht erkannt? Mein Betriebssystem ist Windows 10. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines