• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Superimposing videos

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PE 2021. I want to overlay 2 videos and I want one video to be 100% on right and the other to be 100% on the let of the screen but I want them to blend into each other in the middle- trying todoa memory effect in a music video. I was thinking I could do this with garbage matte but 1. new version of garbage matte doesn't have any 'points' for me to grab and drag. Only numbers to assign to points. Too time consuming for me to expereiment hit or miss with.  And if I was able to figure that out, how would I fade or blend the edges of the matte area into the rest of the video?  I've searched on youtube for tutorials on this kind of thing but no luck! THANKS!!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone emailed me to use the crop and feather.I'm doing that getting sort of the effect over all would be better irrigular edges if I could figure out how to get back the edges points of garbage matte. Don't know why 2021 version got rid of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DO NOT REPLY TO THE EMAIL OR CLICK ON ANY LINKS. Unless you know the person.

Most likely phishing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No there were no links. It was a friend of a friend that reached out as I'd been posting all over for help. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Crop with feather would very well do the job.

Might need to adjust the position horizontal of the two images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines