• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Requirements

Explorer ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stimmt diese  Liste noch https://helpx.adobe.com/ch_de/premiere-elements/kb/supported-devices-premiere-elements.html

Translation - Is this list still correct?

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Top says - Last updated on May 26, 2023 - so no, not up to date

If you have a question about a specific item as here and someone may be able to answer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Not only is the review date a year old, the list of gear doesn't match.  There are lots of outdated cameras listed.  The latest iPhone listed is an "8".   None of the cameras I currently use are listed!  It also lists DVD and Blu-Ray burners.  That function was dropped a couple years ago.  If it were me, I would ignore that list. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Top says - Last updated on May 26, 2023 - so no, not up to date

If you have a question about a specific item as here and someone may be able to answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only is the review date a year old, the list of gear doesn't match.  There are lots of outdated cameras listed.  The latest iPhone listed is an "8".   None of the cameras I currently use are listed!  It also lists DVD and Blu-Ray burners.  That function was dropped a couple years ago.  If it were me, I would ignore that list. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines