• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

template?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had premier elements years ago. Now i bought the 2021 versionto relearn and use. Im interesting in creating a fancy 5 to 15 sec intro screen forr my youtube videos.  I notice there are a lot of templates offered online. It looks like they only work with the Pro Version? I guess i dont want to waste time with these if they only work with Pro. I assume they only work with more advanced features in the Pro version.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Motion Graphics templates or so-called presets will only work in Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a work around of sorts.    I am assuming you are wanting to make a consistant "branding" introduction for your YouTubes.   

Within PrE there are a variety of title graphics.  From those create a project with an intro you like.  You may also want an outro.   Name it something like "My Intro Screen".  

Each time you start a new video project, open "My Intro Screen" and, before you do anything else, save it with a new title to match the new project.  Then add your media and go to work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines