• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Tool misbehaving

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a odd problem with text tool. When I cut and paste a quote into my document, the print is smashed all together on one line. My coursor is HUGE and this makes it hard to separate the lines of the quote. This is Premier Elements 2019, have only had it about 6 months. I have reset preferences, and reset the tool itself, but no help. thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know of a "Text Tool" in Premiere Elements.  There is one in Photoshop Elements.  If you are referring to the Title tool, what title template are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I was a long time PS user but cannot afford the new prices.  It is the tool with the T, I create a text box and paste and the results are "smushed together" and on top of one another. This makes it most difficult to space the lettering properly.

Looks like I may have found the culprit. In trying to get a jpg of the print, I turned off Leading (set it at auto) and it seems to have solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines