Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unknown video files?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

Im a new user of  Premiere elements 15 and I am in trouble.

When I add files to my timeline the yellow/orange line that tells me that the video files is not identified by the program shows.
I have analyzed the files from my camera with MediaInfo and the file type does not exist in the program.

Can anyone help me?

Best regrads from Heidi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File info doesn't exist!?

What model of camcorder is this video coming from? What is this video's resolution and file format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

It is a Panasonic HC-V180

MediaInfo gives me theese informations and I cant find anything that matches in the program

Udklip.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That appears to be a pretty standard video format. I don't know why you'd have any problems editing those M2T files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ButI can't figure out which one to choose in this window?

When I add the files to the time line the yellow/orange line appears in the timeline. Does that not mean that I have to change?

Udklip.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be bypassing that screen.  With a new project prvide a name and location.  Then use a primary file from the camera and put it first on the timeline.  The project settings will be established automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bill is right. The program should recognize your video and set up your project automatically.

But if you need to set up your project, manually, look under PAL project settings. Look for AVCHD/Full HD 25 fps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines