• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Elements 10 content on version 2022

Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to use content from my Premiere Elements 10 CD on version 2022?  The content in version 2022 is limited and there are some 3D motion, and audio files in Elements 10 that I want to use on Premiere 2022.

Also, are there other places on the internet I can find 3D motion, and audio files that I can use on Premiere 2022?  I am creating an intro and want the text to spiral into the frame, sort of like the tasmanian devil, as an example.

TOPICS
Audio , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean by 3D motion. But there are a number of ways to create rotating titles. Are you saying that in version 10 there was a 3D title included that is not in the current version?

Beyond that you can use pretty much any standard media -- M2T, MP4, WAV, MP3 -- in Premiere Elements 2022. That would include audio and video clips from other programs, other versions of the programs and other third party sources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to explain what 3D motion is. That is what one of the headings says on Premiere 2022. If you have Premiere 2022 you can see it as one of the options in the expert section.

I have the five disk set of Photoshop 10, and Premeire 10, and one of the disks has the contents but I don't know how to integrate the contents from Premiere 10 into the contents of Premiere 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean 3D motion transitions.

You cannot use content from E10 disk in E21

The 3D transitions are still available in 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. 

In Premiere 10 I used a lightning bolt in my video's intro and I don't see it anywhere in my Premiere 2022. I don't have Premiere 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know that it's possible to move an effect from version 10 to version 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann Bens responded that it is not possible to move effects from one version to another.  I wish I knew how I could get other effects besides the one's already in the Premiere 2022 software. The one's in the program are limited and I don't see any tutorials on where or how to get effects such as lightning bolts, or other higher-tempo music media to use in my videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you just use the search feature or go through the effects one by one, you will find your lighting bold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann is right again! The Lightning effect is in the Render category of effects in version 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't even know there was a search bar. I found the lightning, thank you. For some reason the effects stopped working. When I clicked on the effects they were working, and then all of a sudden they stopped.  All of them. It seems that I have to close the program and re-open it again to get the effects to work again.  Sometimes Premiere 2022 freezes up too. Could it be that my laptop's specs are less than the requirement to use Premiere 2022?

My laptop is an Inspiron 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz, 6.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines