• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Premier Elements 2019 on half screen

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a really large monitor, so no need for a second one.  However, I would like to use Premier Elements 2019 on half my monitor while watching Netflix or something on the other half.  I try to use the "maximize" button in the top right corner to remove the program from full screen, but it does nothing.  I try to use the cursor along the edges to drag it smaller.  That does nothing.  What am I missing?  Why can't I put the program on only half my screen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course you can.

If you select the non-full-screen option for the program, you can drag on its corners to size it however large you'd like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that.  It doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try grabbing a side and the bottom.  The corners are hard to grab.  If it doesn't work, it is a computer or graphics issue.  Premiere Elements is not the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Move the entire Elements UI first by grabbing the top bar.

When UI is loose from the edge then grab a corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines