• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is Adobe Support Advisor?

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a message from Adobe:  "Installer failed to initialize.  Please, download Adobe  Support Advisor to detect the problem."  I have the choice to Quit or

to Get Adobe Support Advisor.  I click Get...   And I am sent a page with lots of places to go that do not seem relevant.  Tried to navigate the page and found no Adobe Support Advisor.  

Your ideas will be valued.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

It's a reference to a program that doesn't exist any more.

The solution (assuming you're on Windows 10) is to open Windows Explorer and set it to Show All Files. Then go to C:/ProgramData/Adobe and delete or rename the OOBE folder. Then your installer should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have that problem as well -- CS 6 installs on a Macbook Pro 2018, Mac OS 10.14.6, using the link above, but the programs don't open. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, is your question related to Premiere Elements? You've posted it to the Premiere Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines