• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is my encoding stopping at 85%?

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When burning a file to disc, the encoding stops at 85%. I have Windows 7 and Premiere Elements 10. I tried uninstalling  Premiere Elements 10 and reinstalling it. I freed up more space on my SSD so that I have at least 105 GB there. I switched disc burners too. But still the file stops encoding at 85%. The message that I get is that there is an error at encoding. The video lasts about 25 minutes. I read about burning to file, so I will check that but don't know yet if that helps. Any thought about what is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Burn to a folder may help.

What is on the timeline at the 85% mark?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Burn to a folder may help.

What is on the timeline at the 85% mark?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Peru, Thank you. I tried burning to file, but I got an error message on that too. I checked the content of the file at around 85% as you suggested and found an odd jpeg file which was a collage and when I deleted it, the burn to disc worked perfectly. Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines