• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wont let me use?

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So back in May of 2018 there was a deal for a lifetime membership to adobe premiere 2018, in a one time purchase. I did so but recently my program has been trying to get me to re-buy another subscription. When i open up my product it tells me to sing in, then to buy a subscription or do a 30 day trial, i skip and go to license client, since i already have a code. When i enter my code it then proceeds to sign me back aout and repeat the process, over, and over again. I use my editing software nearly every day so I am unsure why randomly this would start happening with no updates inbetween the alst time i used it. 

-Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
-CPU
AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
Summit Ridge 14nm Technology
-RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1197MHz (17-17-17-39)
-Motherboard
Dell Inc. 07PR60 (AM4)
-Graphics
R240HY (1920x1080@59Hz)
R240HY (1920x1080@59Hz)
8192MB ATI AMD Radeon RX 580 (Dell) 
-Storage
238GB SK hynix SC311 SATA 256GB (SATA (SSD)) 
931GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 (SATA ) 
-Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GU90N
-Audio
Voicemod Virtual Audio Device (WDM)

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Elements is sold under a perpetual license.  You buy it once for about $100 in the US and you can use it as long as your machine and operating system are compatable.   Premiere Pro is sold under a subscription that can be paid montly or annually.  

If you paid for "Premiere Elements 2018" that should only require activation with a serial number.   There is a system built in that ensures you have only installed it on one or two machines.  It does that through being "logged in" to your Adobe account. 

Can you reply with screen shots where you are being asked to buy a new subscription?  Maybe also a screen shot of your Help menu that shows your logged in or out status?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was it Premiere Pro or Premiere Elements you purchased?

Where did you purchase it from?

If you purchased a "lifetime membership" for Premiere Pro 2018, you were scammed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines