• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Überblendung wird in der Vorschau nicht angewendet

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich arbeite mit Premiere Elements 2021 und habe einen clip am playhead in 2 clip geschnitten / aufgeteilt und an der Schnittstelle eine weiche Blende von 5sec eingefügt. Die Überblendung wird aber dann beim Abspielen im Vorschaufenster nicht angezeigt.

Was habe ich da falsch gemacht ??

Vielen Dank für eure Antwort

Klaus

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again my problem in English -

fading not applied in preview

I´m working with Premiere Elements 2021.
If I cut a clip into 2 and insert the fading "soft aperture" at the cutting line
this fading cannot be seen in the preview.
What is wrong ??

Many Thanks for your answer!
Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have no idea what transition soft aperture is but

you cannot drop a transition on a cut without trimming the ends first.

If your transition is 1 second trim left and right with 13 frames (25 fps)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer -

please excuse my terrible english-

the transition I mean is "soft cut" - the standard for video transition.

Trimming first seems very complicated and in the adobe manual I cannot find this procedure.

I think, if the transition is visualized in the "cutting window" (please see my screenshot, attached to my first question), it should be visible in the preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a clip in the timeline and apply a cut and then apply a transition you won't see anything happen.

There is no point in adding a transition at a cut in the middle of a clip.

You add transitions between 2 different clips or at the end or beginning of a clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

o.k. - I see.

Thanks !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Klaus,

I worked for a Gereman company for a couple years.  My German is a lot worse than your English!

Based on your screen shot, I guessed that "weiche blende" might translate to "cross disolve" and tried it.

I made a simple cut and applied the 'cross disolve'.   Like you, I saw no effect in the preview.   I suspect the 'cross disolve' fails because it is blending near similar frames.  I tried a couple others and saw the same.   With 'Dip to Black" and "Random Invert" there is an obvious change in the previews.   

Even with Anns suggestion, it didn't work unless it was trimmed to where there was a significant differents in the frames being blended.  

The transitions that didn't work on a simple cut, did work where two different clips are joined.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - this fits to the Ann´s explanation.

Many Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect the 'cross dissolve' fails because it is blending near similar frames.

Actually it does not fail, the transition still does its job. It uses the exact same frames. But seems to do nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually it does not fail, the transition still does its job. It uses the exact same frames. But seems to do nothing.

Thanks Ann, you wrote it better than I did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines